- LOL twitter.com/WillieGarson/s… 1 month ago
- 👏 @HillaryClinton! Embarrassingly random article from WSJ, suggesting Dr Jill Biden should stop using the title of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- ECHO is currently advertising for a new Fundraising Manager. Please share with your contacts, you might know the pe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- apple.news/AgMTjS5YHQdWBe… 7 months ago
- apple.news/A5Oxw-We9S2q4w… 7 months ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Two-way communication
I just came across a short article by Sharon McGann, with a consulting firm called A Passion for Results (which is a great name, isn’t it). The title of Sharon’s article is: ‘Teaching our kids life literacy – we owe … Continue reading
The timeless wisdom of Scott Adams. This is going straight on the wall.
Troy Ginbey, from Tune in Tokyo, and I have been having a debate about the Minds at Work website. I kind of like the way they’ve tried to incorporate a sense of what they do and how they do it … Continue reading
‘Part one’ described a very impressive application of Open Space Technology for community consultation on the subject of mental health. Chatting with participants at the forum, it seemed I was one of a relatively small group of people in the … Continue reading
This is really intended as a side-bar to draw together a few related concepts: Gaia theory, fractals, and complex adaptive systems. If you’re already familiar with all three, you may want to skip this post and go read this, instead. … Continue reading
Sometimes being human can be overwhelming, especially if we care about the planet and the people on it. So here are two reasons to be happy: 1) Action and change is happening all around you, all the time. Think about … Continue reading
It’s never trendy to say anything nice about Telstra, but they certainly do tell a good story. The Brad and Emma ads have divided commentators. Some people hate them. I must admit I love them, but that’s not the point … Continue reading