- apple.news/AgMTjS5YHQdWBe… 1 month ago
- apple.news/A5Oxw-We9S2q4w… 1 month ago
- youtu.be/GoKzCff8Zbs 1 month ago
- RT @sweeeetdee_: please watch. please listen closely. if anyone has any information on this man / a link to his go fund me please let me kn… 1 month ago
- ECHO has updated services to pretect our elderly clients in response to COVID-19: echocommunity.org.au/news/novel-cor… 3 months ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Cultural change
Last year I had a couple of experiences highlighting why social researchers suggest people are becoming disengaged and cynical about government, and also why people often say rude things about public servants. To me they are very powerful examples of … Continue reading