- RT @natalietran: well, grandkids, the website started so college students could rank each other by attractiveness and then grew into how we… 2 weeks ago
- Second COVID jab done. Thanks! #rollupforwa #fullyvacinnated @ Lakeside Joondalup instagram.com/p/CRksiU9DZGP/… 3 months ago
- LOL twitter.com/WillieGarson/s… 10 months ago
- 👏 @HillaryClinton! Embarrassingly random article from WSJ, suggesting Dr Jill Biden should stop using the title of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 months ago
- ECHO is currently advertising for a new Fundraising Manager. Please share with your contacts, you might know the pe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: community consultation
‘Part one’ described a very impressive application of Open Space Technology for community consultation on the subject of mental health. Chatting with participants at the forum, it seemed I was one of a relatively small group of people in the … Continue reading